Let us celebrate the Indian Muslim Oscar
Pookutty is a Muslim youth in Vilakupara Village the last born in a traditional Muslim family of 8 children. He was brought up according to Muslim culture, traditions and thus he is a Muslim. I have seen Muslim names in the news media in the list of terrorists, kidnappers, gangsters, etc. Now a Muslim youngster from a traditionally Muslim family from Kerala reached the ultimate dream of an artist reach the height of an Oscan Award winner. I’m really happy as a Muslim and as the entire India witness it, are you not happy my dear Muslim friends in Kerala? I am sure you do not like to see Muslim names in the same rotten lists of the media. Now that a Muslim has achieved international success why don’t promote it. When you will wake up? We all should celebrate the success and happiness of the Oscar Award of all the Muslims who achieved it. Thus far I have not read a single e-mail about this year’s Oscar Award. What has happened to those who write pages and pages about our group fight? He r...
Comments